April 6, 2009

Problem Averted

I received a phone call from our hotel manager today. She had some technical problems last week, and didn't get a chance to call me until today... So, I was able to book our hotel room for our wedding night as well as a hotel room for me and the girls to stay in the night before. She even gave me an early check in so I can deliver my dress early!

Thank goodness she called. Because I was ready to have melt down.

I just feel so overwhelmed. There is a minor issue with Mike's unemployment statement. My Dad is stressing over the seating chart. And I need 25 more people to come to our reception-to ensure my Dad doesn't waste any money. I know what matters most is that Mike and I become husband and wife-but that doesn't fix these problems. I'm scared for what will happen if Mike doesn't find a job by the time his unemployment runs out...that is what I'm really afraid of.

I really didn't want to postpone babies. They say you are never financially ready, however- I think both of us should at least be employed. One of my downfalls is that I worry too much...which leads to me to stress...then over-analyze. But I just can't help it. This is one of those real life - all grown up- issues...that I think we need to worry about.

Thank god that hotel manager called today...

Thanks for listening to me ramble!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Hopefully, you find 25 more people. As for the job ... I'm sure that's hard. :(

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

mike said...

I ran into this page mistakenly, surprisingly, this is a great website.The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really insightful. Now i am going to bookmark this internet site so that I can revisit in the future Jobs.

cash advance