March 27, 2009

2nd dress fitting

All I have to say is WOW.

I absolutely LOVE my dress.

When I put it on, and looked in the mirror I was even speechless. My seamstress is doing such a great job.

There are just a few minor things that still need to be done.

Taken in 1 more inch around the waist (equaling about 6 inches all together)
Shortened about an inch-since I'm so short...
And the boning under my armpit was poking me-so she has to adjust it.

April 16th is my FINAL fitting. Only 2 weeks away! I can't believe it. I have my pictures uploaded on my work computer so I can randomly stare at it...I just can't help it. I love it SO much. I CANNOT wait to wear it.

I wish I can post pictures...but I can't. Mikey WILL see it. So...if you want me to email you pix comment me with your email address!!

3 comments:

DCKate said...

You lost 6 inches off your waist?! That's incredible! Congrats! I hope I can do that :-P

I would LOVE to see pics of the dress. dc.kate81 at gmail :-)

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop. There are some information on prom dress in our wedding dresses blog such as wedding gown shops,WholesaleWeddingDresses.ca Blog,Casual Wedding Gowns,Designer Bridal Dresses Blog,Party Formal Dresses Blog,Good Evening Dresses Blog,Bridal Dresses Blog,Wedding Dresses Styles Blog. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

lanmeng wedding said...

wedding dress
wedding dresses 2011 Styles
New Arrival Wedding Dresses
Princess Wedding Dresses
Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
Mermaid Wedding Dresses
Empire Wedding Dresses
Beach Wedding Dresses
Column Wedding Dresses
Strapless Wedding Dresses
Tea Length Wedding Dresses
Plus Size Wedding Dresses
Top VIP Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Mother of the Bride Dresses
Flower Girl Dresses
Evening Dresses
Prom Dresses
Cocktail Dresses
Quinceanera Dresses
Wedding Accessories