March 4, 2009

Baby G has arrived!

Last night (or should I say early this morning) at exactly 3:31am. My friend Steve called to inform me that his wife, Rachael was in labor and on the way to the hospital. All I heard in the background was "Oh shit, oh shit...I have to push..I HAVE to push!" Then he had to go. I laid in bed worried. How in the hell was I suppose to go back to bed?!!!! So, I decided to text Steve-and let him know I'd be willing to jump in my car and meet them if they needed me to. Not more than 5 minutes later...Steve called to tell me Rachael had the baby in the CAR in front of the hospital!!!!!!! I was like "Say...WHAT?!!" And followed it by asking if mommy and the baby were ok...and YES they were fine. She came out 'squakin'-Steve said! Now I really wasn't able to fall asleep!! My best friend's just had their baby in their car!!!! When has anyone ever heard that?!

I called the hospital...and asked if I could come. They declined my request... So, back to tossing and turning. There was NO way I was going back to sleep. I just laid there until it was time to wake up and get ready for work.

Before I went to work I stopped by to see the new baby and to check on Mommy and Daddy.. but it was too early for visiting hours-but it was really nice to talk to Steve for a while..

After work-I FINALLY got to see the little munchkin!

I present to you..Autumn Rae..Born 3/4/09 at 3:37am. 6lbs 12oz. 20in long.

She is beautiful.


I did not want to put her down!

Daddy and Baby Autumn...aren't they adorable?!

1 comments:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop. There are some information on prom dress in our wedding dresses blog such as wedding gown shops,WholesaleWeddingDresses.ca Blog,Casual Wedding Gowns,Designer Bridal Dresses Blog,Party Formal Dresses Blog,Good Evening Dresses Blog,Bridal Dresses Blog,Wedding Dresses Styles Blog. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.