June 7, 2008

We signed our contract!

Inside the reception area (the right side)

(looking out the window of the reception hall)

(main entrance-side view)

(walking out of the bridal suite)

Last Wednesday, My Dad and Aunt Therese and I went and visited the Country Squire..and met with my wedding coordinator Michael. He showed us around the place and told us how everything was going to go the day of our wedding. I took lots of pictures to show you..and Mike since he was working late. I'm in love with this place! It is so old fashion yet so elegant!

May 2, 2009
Wedding Ceremony 2:00pm
Cocktail hour is 5:30-6:30pm
Toasts 6:30-7pm
Dinner/Cake/First dances 7-8:30pm
Party time! 8:30-12am


The Courtyard...


This is all so exciting! Next step is to find my bridesmaid's a dress! And the me a dress!

We decided on going with Konradt's Florist. I worked with Natalia (the owner) at GC Salon for 3 years, and now I have the privilege to be working with their daughter Natalia. They are the sweetest family ever. I can't wait to meet with them and talk flowers!

I'll keep you posted as more details form!

0 comments: