September 23, 2008

We registered....again!

I've been slacking lately! Sorry to those who read my blog!

Saturday we registered (again) at Target! It was MUCH MUCH faster at Target. We entered our info into a computer and they gave us a gun..and we were on our way! It was a lot of fun!

So..we are done! Woo Hoo!

We are registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.


Saturday night we decided to go out for a couple drinks...after a long bike ride and a session of swing dancing. Our Best Man, Rob came out to join us. We all had SO much fun! I guess at one point Mike put a Benny Goodman song on in the Juke Box and we were swing dancing in the bar!!! OMG! (I'm glad I don't really remember it!) It was nice to see Rob, we don't see him that often.

Sunday was a day of recuperating. We hardly ever drink anymore...so we were a bit hungover. YUCK. It was a good reminder WHY we don't drink anymore!

All in all it was a great weekend!

0 comments: