August 26, 2008

Photographer {Check!}

We signed the contract and sent the deposit in today! Woo Hoo!!

It wasn't that hard of a decision. I've been drooling over their website for a few months now..ever since I got a referral from a dear co-worker of mine.

Our consultation was fabulous! She wasn't pushy at all and she was extremely informative. (Bonus points!) And the slideshow of my photographer was also amazing. And they were voted The Best Knot Pick 2007! They have an all-inclusive package....that includes free: 12 hours of coverage, no photo count limitations, album design, proof book, digital negatives, 16x20 gallery canvas and a chance to know our photographer. And I just found out they recently added a scrapbook!! Yay! Their expertise is in photojournalism, and that is what we were looking for. I'm not into 'traditional" photos. They are just too boring!

Check out their site! Essence Photo & Video

0 comments: