October 18, 2008

My Something Old

We went on a few excursions today...

1st-we went 'shopping' for a tux. And we found a few we liked. And we have chosen the company we are going with.....

Savvi Formalwear
. The people there were so nice and so informative. The 2nd place we checked out didn't seem to care if we rented a tux from them or not. And told us is if we get another guy in our wedding party he would give us 1 free. Wtf...we already have 12 guys needing a tux. (Sorry but I won't give out names...I don't need the company coming after me!) We will make our final tux decision in a few weeks...or the next weekend we have time to do it.

2nd-we went to visit my Auntie (Fairy God-mother)...she gave me more baby pictures for my project. (a project I can't tell you about. It's a secret!!) But she also gave me this...

(sorry for the crapping photography...my camera has taken a shit.)


She told me it was made by a friend of my Grandmother's and my Grandma held it on her wedding day....AND my Aunt used it as her Something Old. So..now it gets passed down to me! I didn't even know about this handkerchief!

Now I have my Something Old...

Isn't it beautiful? I'm a sucker for old things.

0 comments: